Saturday, April 30, 2011

So Vivacious!!! So colourful!!!

Seven years ago,
I went to PETRA 1 CHRISTIAN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
to continue my journey as a student.
I loved that school so much,
not only the building and all the facilities inside,
but also the discipline and all of the rules inside!!!
Three years there…
was an awesome journey…
Although the location of my school
was exactly in front of a quite huge mall,
but it could not make the students, including me,
to go there all the time…

There were so many memories I had there…
That school…
could make me know exactly what the real hard-studying was…
could make me know exactly
what the meaning of truly friendship was…
could make me know exactly
what the meaning of truly discipline and honesty were…
Honestly, I really miss those things!!!

High traffic…
the crowd everywhere…
everything seemed to be boring…
seemed “in the same colour”…
but that school…
was built in the right location and time…
for making colours…

My school was so vivacious!!!!
Also Surabaya… so vivacious…


Madiun, April 30th, 2011
Chia Chara

No comments:

Post a Comment