Saturday, April 30, 2011

Don't Worry...

An old friend reminded me... "Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds? Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these."
I was sure that he spoke like that because of his willing to make me not worrying about my future... He made me so speechless... It seemed to be a slam... Hey, why do you worry about your future? Hmmppfff... Where is my faith? 
This "consciousness" means that I implement my faith by trying my best to do my responsibilities, my duties... Absolutely, definitely... also keeping trust in HIM to guide, to lead me, while doing my best...
HE knows exactly my needs... I (still) believe that HE is THE ONE who "sent" that old friend... HE sent my old friend today to make me focus on my responsibilities here... not focus on the other things... When I was keeping focus on the other things, I did not give my best to do my duties... But... an important note for me... Doing all of these does not mean considering all of these as assignments... Because... These duties are more than "assignments", but... were given by HIM... Serve people to help them keeping trust in HIM = serve THE MASTER of life, THE ONE I trust in...


Bromo 10 Madiun,
April 30th, 2011
Erchia Chara P.

No comments:

Post a Comment