Sunday, May 1, 2011

LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!

I forgot which book I’ve read, said like this,
“The narcissist’s display of self–over is
in itself a sign that he/she can’t find a way adequately to love him/herself.”
How many people in this world such a narcissist?
How many people in this world display him/herself so over?
What does it mean?
Does it mean not okay being extraordinary?
Of course not… Everybody has possibility, opportunity
to make him/herself being extraordinary… but…
One important question:
Does every possibility or opportunity to display him/herself
can be categorized into “the real display”?
Well, at least, almost “the real”…
because as we know together, “the real” one relatively…
The unreal display can be defined as a self-over!!!
For example:
I told to anyone that I’m “the busy one”, by doing this, this, this, and this…
I told to anyone that I’m the leader of this, this, and this important events…
I told to anyone my busy days, my schedule, etc…
And… without any explanation the purpose of telling those things!!
Well… maybe all of those things are really exist, but…
“The way of packaging” those things,
the time and place of telling,
and the “listener”,
are many factors can be forgotten…
The real displays change into the unreal… Change into a self-over!!
Be careful… beware... That’s a sign…
So… Love yourself!! Love the way you are!!
Love your daily, your busy days… by doing the best…
Not doing the best to display the busy days in “a nice package”,
but… really do the best for every duty, responsibility, or assignment…
Without a self-over, everyone shall (truly) proud of your hard-working,
Without a self-over, everyone shall (truly) proud of you!!  


Bromo 10 - Madiun,
May 1st, 2011
Erchia Chara P.

No comments:

Post a Comment