Thursday, April 28, 2011

Deserve to be Better...

Last two days, my lifetime partner told something to me… It was important to me remembering it…

“Everyone, especially you, shall know the importance to be better day by day… You can’t tell to yourself, and also tell to anyone else: This is who I am, I don’t really care about your ability to understand me. This is who I am, you have to respect me as I’ve done it for you.”

Yeah, I know exactly that everyone is unique… and has a freedom to be anyone he/she likes to be… But… yeah… I think he’s right… I have to be better day by day… God sent many people around me to tell me, to remind me, to give me critics, to share their opinion about me, etc. And my two ears were given by God… I shall use them to listen anyone around me…

By listening carefully… doesn’t mean changing me totally… But, it can change my “negative thing” inside me into the “better one”. I’m (still) Erchia… and I deserve to be better day by day, through anyone around me :) Thanks, God :)



Bromo 10, Madiun
April 28th, 2011 at noon
Erchia Chara P.

No comments:

Post a Comment